Designed by golf legend Greg Norman, the award-winning Sandals Emerald Bay Golf Course is recognized as one of the most scenic 18-hole ocean-side golf courses in the Caribbean and renowned for its challenging fairways. A golfer’s paradise, six signature holes hug the coastline of a scenic peninsula, and prevailing trade winds promise new experiences with each game.
World-Class Golf in Great Exuma
GREEN FEES ARE INCLUDED
For all Category Rooms on 3+ Paid Nights
ALL Sandals Emerald Bay guests who book any room category for 3+ paid nights will receive 2 rounds of golf with green fees included to enjoy during their exotic vacation in paradise.
For all Butler Suites on 4+ Paid Nights
Guests staying in our exquisite butler suites for 4+ paid nights will receive unlimited green fees included, so you can play as many rounds of golf as you want at our Greg Norman-designed championship course.
For all Category Rooms on 7+ Paid Nights
Play as many rounds as you like at our Greg Norman-design championship golf course during your exotic getaway to Emerald Bay when you book 7+ paid nights in any room category.
Championship Golf Course
By Legendary Pro-Golfer Greg Norman
Located at the Bahamas’ Leading Golf Resort, Greg Norman’s award-winning golf course design at Sandals Emerald Bay preserves the landscape’s pristine beauty and natural barriers. As the longest course in the Caribbean, winding through seaside dunes along a stunning peninsula, this 18-hole, par 72 championship course is consistently regarded as one of the best in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure Golf. Sandals Emerald Bay Golf Course is the proud host of the Bahamas Great Exuma Classic, a PGA TOUR-sanctioned Web.com Tour event.
SANDALS EMERALD BAY
- Green fees to all Sandals guests: $175 per round
- Sandals guest Twilight: $125 per round
- Golf Promotion:
- All guests get 2 rounds of golf with green fees included
- All butler guests get unlimited green fees included
About The Course
- 18-hole, par 72 championship course with 5 sets of tees
- Plays to 7,001 yards
- Front 9 holes wind through a mix of seaside dunes and scenic mangroves while the back 9 play along the rocky peninsula of Emerald Bay.
- Full-service golf shop
- Club storage facilities
- Practice range with chipping and putting greens
- Practice bunker
- Oceanfront jogging trail along the back nine
- Reduced green fees to all Sandals guests
- Golf carts are mandatory, but not included. Rates as follows:
- US $50.00 for 18 holes (double)
- US $35.00 for 18 holes (single)
- US $40.00 for 9 holes (double)
- US $30.00 for 9 holes (single)
- PGA Golf lessons are available and can be reserved through the resort’s Tour Desk and at Golf Club. At an additional cost.
- TaylorMade® club rentals available for men and women (Left and right handed). Rates as follows:
- US $65.00 for 18 holes
- US $50.00 for 9 holes
- Adidas Shoe Rentals available for men and women.
- US $15.00